Calendar events will be deleted after one year. If you would like to add a community-wide event to this calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drive up to the Crawford County Hunger Fighters Food Give Away on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at the Presbyterian Church, 205 N. 24th Street in Denison.
Call 712-263-4130 for more information.
SECOND REGULAR CALLED CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 ‒ 5:00 p.m.
Council Chambers ‒ Denison, Iowa
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
2. ROLL CALL ‒ CURNYN, GARCIA, GRANZEN, LOESCHEN, MILLER
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
4. MOTION TO APPROVE AGENDA
5. MOTION TO APPROVE CONSENT AGENDA
a. approve and waive the reading of the minutes for 02/02/2021
b. approve the bills as presented
c. approve Cash & Activity Report – January 2021
d. approve Budget Report – January 2021
e. approve liquor license(s) for: Dollar General
f. approve PCE #4-final – Ten Point Construction 7th St./Ave C.
6. Public Forum – limit 5 minutes
7. Motion to appoint Gary Christiansen to the Airport Commission to replace Jason Chisholm; appoint Randy Grossman to Boulders Conference Center Board to replace Dave Bremser
8. Discussion and possible motion on hiring seasonal help for the uptown nodes maintenance
9. Budget Presentation for FY 21-22
10. Motion to approve resolution setting public hearing for FY 21-22 Budget
11. Mayor Report
12. City Manager Report
13. Possible closed session per IA code 21.5(1)(j) to discuss the purchase of particular real estate only where premature disclosure could be reasonably expected to increase the price the governmental body would have to pay for that property.
14. Possible motion to purchase lot for Homes for Iowans
- Call to Order [Mike Pardun]
- Roll Call
- Approval of minutes for January 26, 2021, meeting
- Appointment of Chairman for 2021
- Appointment of Treasurer for 2021
- Treasurer’s Report [Scott Larson]
- Accounts Payable [Scott Larson]
- Director’s Report [Kim Larson]
- Public Forum