City of Denison, Iowa
Job Listings: Public Works
Applications are available at City Hall, 111 North Main in Denison. A fillable application is available by clicking the link below.
To inquire about current openings, please call the library at 712-263-9355. The City of Denison is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Bilingual persons are encouraged to apply. Positions are open until filled. The City of Denison’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
How to submit applications
- EMAIL: Jessica Garcia, City Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAIL: City of Denison; Attn: Jessica Garcia or Jodie Flaherty; 111 North Main; P.O. Box 668; Denison, Iowa 51442
- DROP OFF: City Hall (111 North Main)
Seasonal (Winter) Laborers
Deadline: Application will be accepted until positions are filled.
Hours will vary depending upon workload.
Wage depends on qualifications.
- Position will be to assist with snow removal during the winter months.
Suggested Minimum Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- CDL is preferred.
- Seniors, women, veterans, and minorities encouraged to apply.